Skip to main content

Turn The Tables - Priya Kumar

            "The journey forward is not so much about  our dream as much as it is of becoming worthy for them."


This whole sentence held whole picture of life we're (nowday's generation is) living. I've highlighted it from a wonderful book I read recently.





Book - Turn The Tables
By - Priya Kumar
Pages - 276


Well I don't think any Indian reader here is unknown to Priya Kumar? And if you're I'd like to give a quick intro of her here.

Priya Kumar is an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker with more than 24 years of corporate training experience. Priya has written 11 inspirational books which have won 32 international book awards.

Now talking about book,when you face a sudden confusing situations in life you run to the person who you feel can guid you better. When they advice you on something it's not by only analyzing the situation but there are beems of the experience they have had in their life which makes them a better guid. They'll be sure about the exact reason about your confusion and they'll provide the exact guidance for it. That's when I felt When I read the book 'Turn The Tables.'

Turn The Tables is kind of autobiography of Priya Kumar. This book is a journey from challenges to opportunity and success she herself faced throughout her life.

This book has exactly 28 chapters with 26 labeled as numbers and another two are beginning and ending point chappys. Each chapter here starts with a glimpse of her life coming to an explanation of what she learned by it and end with a worthful advice which can surely leave an impact and make you thinking. End of the each chapter has some notable questions or markable points which probably help you focus on yourself and make your purpose clear in you mind. There's so much more about the book but agar sab maine hi likh diya toh ap kya padhoge!?

Okay Okay so this one is highly recommended to those teenage readers who are stuck between choices to make for their future, either to choose dream or a carrier with better earning jobs and to listen who's advices. I know the situation because I myself faced it and trust me when I say This book can help you clear your mind from that useless thoughts which do nothing but successfully demotivates you and make you doubt yourself.
So Keep Calm And Read The Book!

     

Thank You For Visiting! 
Have A Great Day 😇 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Speaking Stone

When a mystic thriller with past and present synchronized takeaways is book-ed it can definitely be a very interesting read if only it is penned in interesting yet uncomplicated manner. 'The Speaking Stone' by Ratnadip Acharya is a historic thriller story revolves around  mystic unique piece of stone which connects two different centuries in a thread of love, revenge and uncraved treasure.  Story begins when around in year 2016 - 17 in Mumbai a half piece of stone with a street vendor drown a boy named Saikat's attention so much that he bought it. Curiosity of finding another half of that mystic stone leads Saikat to an unplanned journey to Tripura. During the unplanned journey of his life Saikat collided with Shuvashini who's aim to get a doctorate by writing about treasures hiding in Unakoti lead her there. Little did they know this journey of theirs was aimed by destiny to unfold some deepest secrets which were still hidden!  On oth...

Fireflies In The Backyard

    Short stories have always been something I craved from childhood. I remember the days I used to bug both my Grandmothers and my mom to tell me stories everyday unrepeatedly. Each that book I pick which contains short stories it seems nostalgic to me and I love to cherish moments which are still dearest to me. So you people will be thinking why I'm rambling today about short stories!Well today I'm here with another book review of a very beautiful book. Book - Fireflies In The Backyard By - Pranjal Hazarika Fireflies In The Backyard by Pranjal Hazarika is a collection of short stories which can always be kept close to our heart. There's exact 11 stories which implies deep bitter experiences of life faced by people around us and we can never be unaware of. People says don't judge a book by it's cover but how can we miss the cover which is designed so beautifully! This was certainly a lot more good read than what we usually read. When I first started...

Daughters Of The Brothel

Being India a democratic land, most commonly discussed topics amongst people are equalation rights and prostitution. Prostitution is mainly considered as "Problem" and it does not exist only in India but throughout the world. We have already read so many articles online ,in newspapers or in books where written depth of researches, all the myths  about prostitution but they all end up with proposing their perspectives about "What government should do about this!" including some suggestions like, government should make strict law which works not only to remove the prostitution but also change the mentality of people who are interested in paid sex by punishing them.(well this is the most specific one I read in so many articles.) But is this subject minor enough to research, write , read and forget? Instead the more it is written about the more it feels mocking to the people who are involved in sex working or human trafficking or who belonged to enunch and ishmaels. ...