Skip to main content

The Chronical Of Golgotha Days





Chronical of Golgotha Days is not just a book, it's emotion. The book is based on a real incident, a rape incident of a 16 years old innocent soul who was blind in her first innocent love. The love that made her life worse than the hell.

I stay awake so past by my bedtime than usual because I HAD to know how this story ended. This was to book I never wanted to finish or wanted to read it in a go as well. It would've less painful to read it thinking it to be just an imaginary story of author but knowing this incident has happened with a fragile soul in real was very disturbing to believe.

Story itself hides all the other things that has to be noticed as a reviewer but I must say author has done a good job scrubbing it narratively. Language is subtle and pace maintained.

Recommended one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Speaking Stone

When a mystic thriller with past and present synchronized takeaways is book-ed it can definitely be a very interesting read if only it is penned in interesting yet uncomplicated manner. 'The Speaking Stone' by Ratnadip Acharya is a historic thriller story revolves around  mystic unique piece of stone which connects two different centuries in a thread of love, revenge and uncraved treasure.  Story begins when around in year 2016 - 17 in Mumbai a half piece of stone with a street vendor drown a boy named Saikat's attention so much that he bought it. Curiosity of finding another half of that mystic stone leads Saikat to an unplanned journey to Tripura. During the unplanned journey of his life Saikat collided with Shuvashini who's aim to get a doctorate by writing about treasures hiding in Unakoti lead her there. Little did they know this journey of theirs was aimed by destiny to unfold some deepest secrets which were still hidden!  On oth...

Fireflies In The Backyard

    Short stories have always been something I craved from childhood. I remember the days I used to bug both my Grandmothers and my mom to tell me stories everyday unrepeatedly. Each that book I pick which contains short stories it seems nostalgic to me and I love to cherish moments which are still dearest to me. So you people will be thinking why I'm rambling today about short stories!Well today I'm here with another book review of a very beautiful book. Book - Fireflies In The Backyard By - Pranjal Hazarika Fireflies In The Backyard by Pranjal Hazarika is a collection of short stories which can always be kept close to our heart. There's exact 11 stories which implies deep bitter experiences of life faced by people around us and we can never be unaware of. People says don't judge a book by it's cover but how can we miss the cover which is designed so beautifully! This was certainly a lot more good read than what we usually read. When I first started...

Daughters Of The Brothel

Being India a democratic land, most commonly discussed topics amongst people are equalation rights and prostitution. Prostitution is mainly considered as "Problem" and it does not exist only in India but throughout the world. We have already read so many articles online ,in newspapers or in books where written depth of researches, all the myths  about prostitution but they all end up with proposing their perspectives about "What government should do about this!" including some suggestions like, government should make strict law which works not only to remove the prostitution but also change the mentality of people who are interested in paid sex by punishing them.(well this is the most specific one I read in so many articles.) But is this subject minor enough to research, write , read and forget? Instead the more it is written about the more it feels mocking to the people who are involved in sex working or human trafficking or who belonged to enunch and ishmaels. ...